Saturday, June 16, 2007

My very first yellowstone update

Hey as you can see my name is Jordan C. Graham. I have been serving here in West Yellowstone Montana as a Semester Missionary for the North American Mission Board. I am one of two supervisors for the Yellowstone Christian Innovator Ministry. The Christian Innovators of Yellowstone National park were established in 1978 and are still going strong. People in the park see my T-shirt and ask me "what is an Innovator and what do they do" I say " The Christian Innovator was established in order to provide counseling, recreation, and worship hikes and meet the needs to other staff and faculty members in the park. The main goal is to minister to staff and share Christ's love, and his wonerful free gift of salvation." That is exactly what we do here in Yellowstone. I am not a park employee this year, but I am here to counsel and advise the innovators who are in the park working.
The Lord has given me lots of wonderful opportunities to share, witness to folks up here. The people of Montana need the prayers of all people so that the lost might be saved and the gospel will be planted into each heart we come in contact with. The ministry is based out of the First Baptist Church of West Yellowstone, Montana.
We do have needs for a new facility to be built and donated. There will be many more updates to com

No comments: